So the first one is the one that I have the most trouble with - the red one. But I've got an idea now that might just work. I've worked on it over the weekend on my iPad, so let's see during the week how far I get... The next one - the green and blue, is a bit 'in your face' so I need to find a way to calm it down a bit - like I did today with the light colour. I'll just have to work a bit more on that.... And the last one - the one on a frame, is probably the easiest one and the one that's closest to being finished, even though it's still missing quite a lot of details - but it's starting to come together - slowly.